Our student, faculty, and community volunteer tutors can help you with math confusion, essay writing questions, general research tips, and basic computer skills. Bates tutoring services are free for current students, convenient, and easy to use. You can drop in, or also schedule appointment times with student tutors at each campus.
- Walk-in tutoring Monday – Thursday and by appointment
- A quiet study space and computers you can use
- A friendly and welcoming environment
We’re always looking for student and community volunteer tutors. If you’re interested in becoming a student tutor (currently pays $15.00/hour) please contact us at 253.680.7217
Tutoring Services Locations and Hours
- Downtown Campus, Room A224
Mon-Thu, 11 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Central Campus, Advising Area
Tue-Thu, 11:00 am -2 p.m.
- South Campus, Library
Mon-Thu, 1:30 pm-3:30 p.m.