Our virtual lobby is available from 8 AM – 4 PM Monday through Thursday. Click here to access the lobby.
Looking to contact a department directly? Click here for the contact information of key departments.
Bates is committed to your success. All online students have access to the same resources as traditional, face-to-face students. Click here for a list of resources available to you, from financial aid departments to mental health counseling.
Need Technical Help?
The IT department can assist you with Student Email, Bates-Issued Laptops, Wifi Access, and more troubleshooting issues.
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm, Mon – Fri
Phone: 253.680.7055 (If leaving a voicemail, please leave your first and last name, your SID and a non-Bates e-mail address where you can be reached and what the issue is you are having.)
Top Ten Most Requested Links
Need more help and not sure where to find it? Here are ten commonly asked questions with links to find more information:
- How do I reset my PIN?
- How do I access my student ID?
- How do I find my student email?
- How do I access Financial Aid?
- How do I find out how to register for classes?
- How do I contact someone for general questions?
- How do I contact my advisor? How do I contact a counselor?
- Who do I contact for IT problems?
- How do I request an unofficial transcript? How do I request an official transcript?
- How do I pay for my classes?