Canvas Assistance

Need assistance with Canvas? Please email the Online Learning Center at olc@batestech.edu or call us at (253) 680-7233. Additional help and resources can be found on the OLC’s Canvas Assistance Page.

Bates Resources

Our virtual lobby is available from 8 AM – 4 PM Monday through Thursday. Click here to access the lobby.

Looking to contact a department directly? Click here for the contact information of key departments.

Bates is committed to your success. All online students have access to the same resources as traditional, face-to-face students. Click here for a list of resources available to you, from financial aid departments to mental health counseling.

Need Technical Help?

The IT department can assist you with Student Email, Bates-Issued Laptops, Wifi Access, and more troubleshooting issues.

Click here to access the Bates IT Department homepage.

Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm, Mon – Fri

Phone: 253.680.7055 (If leaving a voicemail, please leave your first and last name, your SID and a non-Bates e-mail address where you can be reached and what the issue is you are having.)

Email: studentemail@batestech.edu

Top Ten Most Requested Links

Need more help and not sure where to find it? Here are ten  commonly asked questions with links to find more information:

1. How do I reset my PIN?
  2. How do I access my student ID?
  3. How do I find my student email?
  4. How do I access Financial Aid?
  5. How do I find out how to register for classes?
  6. How do I contact someone for general questions?
  7. How do I contact my advisor? How do I contact a counselor?
  8. Who do I contact for IT problems?
  9. How do I request an unofficial transcript? How do I request an official transcript?
  10. How do I pay for my classes?