Need assistance with Canvas? Please email the Online Learning Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (253) 680-7233. Our hours of operation are Mon-Fri from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Additional help and resources can be found on the OLC’s Canvas Assistance Page.
Not sure where to get started? Check out the Steps to Enrollment page, as well as the Student Resources page. The Registration, Advising, and Financial Aid offices can be reached Mon-Thurs from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
Getting ready to start a new quarter? Make sure to use Bates’ handy Student Checklist to ensure you’re ready to go.
Looking to contact a department directly? Click here for the contact information of key departments.
Bates is committed to your success. All online students have access to the same resources as traditional, face-to-face students. Click here for a list of resources available to you, from financial aid departments to mental health counseling. Click here for a list of community resources available to you, from medical and mental health assistance to funds for college and housing.
Need Technical Help?
The IT department can assist you with Student Email, Bates-Issued Laptops, WiFi Access, and more troubleshooting issues.
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm, Mon – Fri
Phone: 253.680.7055 (If leaving a voicemail, please leave your first and last name, your SID, a non-Bates email, and a brief description of the problem.)
Top Ten Most Requested Links
Need more help and not sure where to find it? Here are ten commonly asked questions with links to find more information:
- How do I reset my MyBates PIN?
- How do I find my student ID?
- How do I access my student email?
- How do I access Financial Aid?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I contact someone for general questions?
- How do I contact my advisor?
- How do I contact a mental health counselor?
- How do I request an unofficial transcript? How do I request an official transcript?
- How do I pay for my classes?