Canvas Assistance

Need assistance with Canvas? Please email the Online Learning Center at olc@batestech.edu or call us at (253) 680-7233. Our hours of operation are Mon-Fri from 8am-4:30pm. Additional help and resources can be found on the OLC’s Canvas Assistance Page.

Bates Resources

Not sure where to get started? Check out the Steps to Enrollment page, as well as the Student Services page. The Registration, Advising, and Financial Aid offices can be reached Mon-Thurs from 8am to 4pm.

Looking to contact a department directly? Click here for the contact information of key departments.

Bates is committed to your success. All online students have access to the same resources as traditional, face-to-face students. Click here for a list of resources available to you, from financial aid departments to mental health counseling.

Need Technical Help?

The IT department can assist you with Student Email, Bates-Issued Laptops, Wifi Access, and more troubleshooting issues.

Click here to access the Bates IT Department homepage.

Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm, Mon – Fri

Phone: 253.680.7055 (If leaving a voicemail, please leave your first and last name, your SID and a non-Bates e-mail address where you can be reached and what the issue is you are having.)

Email: studentemail@batestech.edu

Top Ten Most Requested Links

Need more help and not sure where to find it? Here are ten  commonly asked questions with links to find more information:

1. How do I reset my PIN?
  2. How do I access my student ID?
  3. How do I find my student email?
  4. How do I access Financial Aid?
  5. How do I find out how to register for classes?
  6. How do I contact someone for general questions?
  7. How do I contact my advisor? How do I contact a counselor?
  8. Who do I contact for IT problems?
  9. How do I request an unofficial transcript? How do I request an official transcript?
  10. How do I pay for my classes?