- Search the Downtown Campus Library catalog
- Search the South Campus Library catalog
- Explore the Online Databases
- Use the Library Guides for programs and more
Other library services
- Workshops or information literacy – Email to schedule or discuss
- Equipment – Email to schedule or discuss
- Get help online from librarians! Click below to get started.
Microsoft Imagine Academy
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certifications and more!
- Microsoft Imagine Academy training courses are FREE to BTC students, staff, faculty, and the community through an agreement between the Washington state legislature, Washington state library, Microsoft and BTC Library. See what certifications are available on the Imagine Academy’s certification page.
- Create a Microsoft Imagine profile using your Bates email address.
- Go to the Microsoft Imagine Academy login page to access your account after you create and verify it.
Library hours apply when career training programs are in session.
Downtown Campus, Room A124
Mon-Thu, 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Fri, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
South Campus, Room E201
Mon-Thu, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Fri, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Connect with us online!